|Pitted Fresh Peaches, Photo: NK|
Stars of summer.
Making sweet and savory dishes everywhere that much more sumptuous...
Juicy and ripe Peaches.
Together with just a few other high quality ingredients, these beauties make one striking and simple grill-able side-dish. All in under twenty minutes.
Elegance has never been so easy.
Let's get to work:
Grilled Peaches with Crottin, Walnuts & Truffle Honey
Serves 3-4 as a Side Dish
3.5 Ounces Goat Cheese, room temperature (we like Crottin).
1/3 Cup Walnuts, chopped
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, for brushing
Salt and Pepper
Regular Honey or Truffle Honey, for drizzling
1. Preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
2. Brush cut side of each Peach half with Olive Oil and then sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
|Truffle Honey, Photo: NK|
4. Arrange Peaches on serving plates and spoon about a heaping teaspoon of Goat Cheese into the middle of each Peach half.
5. Sprinkle with chopped Walnuts and a bit more Salt and Pepper.
6. Finish by adding a few drizzles of Truffle Honey or Regular Honey across each Peach.
|Grilled Peaches with Crottin Goat Cheese, Chopped Walnuts, and Truffle Honey, Photo: NK|
7. Serve immediately and enjoy.
|Strawberry Pie with Whipped Cream, Photo: NK|
Even the easiest summer dishes can be absolutely sublime when super-fresh fruits are involved.
Just like this gorgeous Strawberry Pie made by my mom-in-law.
The recipe, passed down through generations, originated from Sarah Gibbs of Pomeroy, Ohio.
Delicious and simple never go out of style.